被强奷很舒服好爽好爽爽爽18

    <delect id="nnvnl"></delect>
    <menuitem id="nnvnl"><font id="nnvnl"><del id="nnvnl"></del></font></menuitem>

      <meter id="nnvnl"><menuitem id="nnvnl"></menuitem></meter>
            <mark id="nnvnl"></mark>

            The development of geological exploration

            After the 2008 world financial crisis and the beginning of the beginning of 2009, the recovery of the global mining industry in 2010 was faster than expected, although the recovery was still relatively fragile.
            According to the analysis report on the market prospect and investment strategic planning of the China Geological Exploration Industry for 2013-2017 years, the total exploration budget of 2089 companies surveyed in 2010 was $11 billion 200 million, and the total exploration budget of 2213 companies, including uranium mines, was $12 billion 100 million. The total investment in the top 10 countries of commercial mineral exploration in 2010 accounted for 69% of the total investment in the world, and the rest 113 countries accounted for only 31%.
            In 2010, the geological prospecting units of China's central management and territorial management achieved a total of 102 billion 718 million yuan in sales revenue, whose main income came from the geological exploration business, with a total of 56 billion 109 million yuan; the other geological prospecting units achieved a total sales revenue of 117 billion 856 million yuan, of which the mineral development business income was 74 billion 594 million yuan. It can be seen that the main business development of different economies is different, the institutions are mainly in the geological exploration business, and the other geological prospecting units are more focused on the development link of the middle and lower reaches of the industrial chain. In the past 2008-2010 years, the income of geological prospecting industry in China's geological prospecting units was 41 billion 407 million yuan, 54 billion 249 million yuan and 68 billion 313 million yuan, respectively, with an average annual compound growth rate of 28.44%.
            With the rapid development of China's "going out" solid mineral resources exploration and utilization market, China's foreign exploration business has begun to form an independent market. However, there are a small number of Companies in the industry that have a small overall scale and specializes in overseas mineral exploration and technology services, and the market competition is not sufficient. Centralization, the market is still at the initial stage of explosive growth. In 2010, China's overseas exploration technology service market was dominated by professional exploration technology service companies, occupying nearly half of the market share (45%). The local level geological prospecting units are mainly composed of more than 20 Yunnan provincial nonferrous metal geological bureaus and Jiangxi Provincial Bureau of Geology and mineral exploration and development. The large mineral company's exploration companies occupy 15% of the market share, and there is still a certain gap compared with professional exploration technology companies. Gao Xiaoshi, a researcher in the geological exploration industry of the prospective Industrial Research Institute, predicts that in the next 5-10 years, the exploration business of China's foreign mineral resources will be further developed under the background of good policy support. The exploration enterprises should take the lead in expanding the overseas market, carrying out the original accumulation and grasping the great development. Machine.
            On the basis of geological observation and research, according to the requirements of the task, the principle of obtaining more and better geological results in a relatively short time and less work, and selecting the necessary technical means or methods, such as surveying and mapping, geophysical exploration, geochemical prospecting, drilling, pit exploration, sampling testing, geological remote sensing and so on. . The use or construction process of these methods is also the scope of geological exploration.After the 2008 world financial crisis and the beginning of the beginning of 2009, the recovery of the global mining industry in 2010 was faster than expected, although the recovery was still relatively fragile.
            According to the analysis report on the market prospect and investment strategic planning of the China Geological Exploration Industry for 2013-2017 years, the total exploration budget of 2089 companies surveyed in 2010 was $11 billion 200 million, and the total exploration budget of 2213 companies, including uranium mines, was $12 billion 100 million. The total investment in the top 10 countries of commercial mineral exploration in 2010 accounted for 69% of the total investment in the world, and the rest 113 countries accounted for only 31%.
            In 2010, the geological prospecting units of China's central management and territorial management achieved a total of 102 billion 718 million yuan in sales revenue, whose main income came from the geological exploration business, with a total of 56 billion 109 million yuan; the other geological prospecting units achieved a total sales revenue of 117 billion 856 million yuan, of which the mineral development business income was 74 billion 594 million yuan. It can be seen that the main business development of different economies is different, the institutions are mainly in the geological exploration business, and the other geological prospecting units are more focused on the development link of the middle and lower reaches of the industrial chain. In the past 2008-2010 years, the income of geological prospecting industry in China's geological prospecting units was 41 billion 407 million yuan, 54 billion 249 million yuan and 68 billion 313 million yuan, respectively, with an average annual compound growth rate of 28.44%.
            With the rapid development of China's "going out" solid mineral resources exploration and utilization market, China's foreign exploration business has begun to form an independent market. However, there are a small number of Companies in the industry that have a small overall scale and specializes in overseas mineral exploration and technology services, and the market competition is not sufficient. Centralization, the market is still at the initial stage of explosive growth. In 2010, China's overseas exploration technology service market was dominated by professional exploration technology service companies, occupying nearly half of the market share (45%). The local level geological prospecting units are mainly composed of more than 20 Yunnan provincial nonferrous metal geological bureaus and Jiangxi Provincial Bureau of Geology and mineral exploration and development. The large mineral company's exploration companies occupy 15% of the market share, and there is still a certain gap compared with professional exploration technology companies. Gao Xiaoshi, a researcher in the geological exploration industry of the prospective Industrial Research Institute, predicts that in the next 5-10 years, the exploration business of China's foreign mineral resources will be further developed under the background of good policy support. The exploration enterprises should take the lead in expanding the overseas market, carrying out the original accumulation and grasping the great development. Machine.
            On the basis of geological observation and research, according to the requirements of the task, the principle of obtaining more and better geological results in a relatively short time and less work, and selecting the necessary technical means or methods, such as surveying and mapping, geophysical exploration, geochemical prospecting, drilling, pit exploration, sampling testing, geological remote sensing and so on. . The use or construction process of these methods is also the scope of geological exploration.After the 2008 world financial crisis and the beginning of the beginning of 2009, the recovery of the global mining industry in 2010 was faster than expected, although the recovery was still relatively fragile.
            According to the analysis report on the market prospect and investment strategic planning of the China Geological Exploration Industry for 2013-2017 years, the total exploration budget of 2089 companies surveyed in 2010 was $11 billion 200 million, and the total exploration budget of 2213 companies, including uranium mines, was $12 billion 100 million. The total investment in the top 10 countries of commercial mineral exploration in 2010 accounted for 69% of the total investment in the world, and the rest 113 countries accounted for only 31%.
            In 2010, the geological prospecting units of China's central management and territorial management achieved a total of 102 billion 718 million yuan in sales revenue, whose main income came from the geological exploration business, with a total of 56 billion 109 million yuan; the other geological prospecting units achieved a total sales revenue of 117 billion 856 million yuan, of which the mineral development business income was 74 billion 594 million yuan. It can be seen that the main business development of different economies is different, the institutions are mainly in the geological exploration business, and the other geological prospecting units are more focused on the development link of the middle and lower reaches of the industrial chain. In the past 2008-2010 years, the income of geological prospecting industry in China's geological prospecting units was 41 billion 407 million yuan, 54 billion 249 million yuan and 68 billion 313 million yuan, respectively, with an average annual compound growth rate of 28.44%.
            With the rapid development of China's "going out" solid mineral resources exploration and utilization market, China's foreign exploration business has begun to form an independent market. However, there are a small number of Companies in the industry that have a small overall scale and specializes in overseas mineral exploration and technology services, and the market competition is not sufficient. Centralization, the market is still at the initial stage of explosive growth. In 2010, China's overseas exploration technology service market was dominated by professional exploration technology service companies, occupying nearly half of the market share (45%). The local level geological prospecting units are mainly composed of more than 20 Yunnan provincial nonferrous metal geological bureaus and Jiangxi Provincial Bureau of Geology and mineral exploration and development. The large mineral company's exploration companies occupy 15% of the market share, and there is still a certain gap compared with professional exploration technology companies. Gao Xiaoshi, a researcher in the geological exploration industry of the prospective Industrial Research Institute, predicts that in the next 5-10 years, the exploration business of China's foreign mineral resources will be further developed under the background of good policy support. The exploration enterprises should take the lead in expanding the overseas market, carrying out the original accumulation and grasping the great development. Machine.
            On the basis of geological observation and research, according to the requirements of the task, the principle of obtaining more and better geological results in a relatively short time and less work, and selecting the necessary technical means or methods, such as surveying and mapping, geophysical exploration, geochemical prospecting, drilling, pit exploration, sampling testing, geological remote sensing and so on. . The use or construction process of these methods is also the scope of geological exploration.

            被强奷很舒服好爽好爽爽爽18